The Community Engagement Office is developing a community directory. As a member of this directory, you will:
- Receive notification of research employment opportunities
- Have access to training/educational opportunities
- Be informed of opportunities to participate in research studies
- Participate on research advisory boards to identify health problems for research
- Offer suggestions on the type of research that is important to your community
- Link with faculty who are doing research that is important to you
- Receive updates on results of studies occurring in your community
The Upstate New York Practice-based Research Network (UNYNET) is a practice-based research network (PBRN) that is registered with both the Agency for Health Research and Quality (AHRQ) and the NIH Inventory of Clinical Research Networks. Its mission is to improve patient care by translating research into practice and to tap the collective wisdom of practicing clinicians and patients by putting scientific rigor to clinical observation.
We invite community practices to join UNYNET and participate in community-based research.