Drug Development Core
The Drug Development Core brings together the expertise of Roswell Park Cancer Institute and the UB School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences to provide a resource (including training) in preclinical and early clinical development of novel compounds for investigators.
We provide a centralized resource for preclinical pharmacology, pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamics and early phase clinical trial design, conduct and management.
Gene D. Morse, PharmD
- SUNY Distinguished Professor of Pharmacy Practice
- Director, Translational Pharmacology Research Core
- UB School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics and Life Science
- Director, UB Center for Integrated Global Biomedical Sciences
Andrei Gudkov, PhD, DSci
- Senior Vice President of Basic Science
- Chair, Cell Stress Biology
- The Garman Family Chair in Cell Stress Biology
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute