Translational Research Resources
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of resources to assess novel compounds. Drs. Morse and Gudkov or their designee will coordinate and guide investigators in assembling the best resources for a particular project.
We work with the CTRC Research Navigator, particularly in cases where coordinating with other services in the CTRC would benefit a study.
- Drug discovery, medicinal chemistry, mechanism of action studies
- Cytochrome P450 isoform/membrane transporter profile
- Pre-clinical pharmacokinetics and toxicology
- Pre-clinical and clinical pharmacokinetic analysis
- Pre-clinical and clinical pharmacodynamic modeling
- IND enabling preclinical efficacy
- Phase I dose-finding study design
- Phase I/II drug interaction study design
- Research pathology (tissue acquisition and analysis)
- Proteomics and biomarker development
- Nanomedicine applications
- cGMP production of immunotherapeutics
- Phase I Clinical Trials, Phase II Clinical Trials