What can we do for your project?
- Provide high quality MRI and MRS studies on your subjects.
- Provide consultation services on imaging your animals and samples.
- Develop unique sequence programming to meet researcher's needs.
- Provide care, anesthesia, monitoring, and recovery of animal subjects.
- Offer the ability to perform parallel human and animal studies in one facility.
What do you need in order to contract with the MRI Center?
Researchers need only to have subjects ready for Imaging studies, we take care of the rest
- Anesthesia for animal subjects will be administered directly before beginning imaging.
Specific Imaging Protocol will be in place
- Protocol development services are available.
Determine the needs of your Imaging study
- We are happy to provide consultations
Hours of Operation
- Standard Operating Hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm