Buffalo Clinical and Translational Research Center > Pilot Translational and Clinical Studies Program
Pilot Translational and Clinical Studies Program
Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
Click here for Requests for Proposals for Pilot Studies awards.
Click here for a program overview and tips for filing a successful application.
Goals of Pilot Translational and Clinical Studies Program
- Support pilot studies to develop innovative methods and technologies to solve clinical and translational research problems.
- Foster cross-disciplinary collaborations and mentoring relationships.
- Create a context for innovation in clinical and translational science in the BTC.
Steven J. Fliesler, PhD
- Meyer H. Riwchun Endowed Chair Professor
- Vice-Chairman and Director of Research
- Department of Ophthalmology and Ira G. Ross Eye Institute Vision Research Center
- Professor of Biochemistry
- School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- University at Buffalo
Brahm H. Segal, MD
- Chief, Infectious Diseases
- Professor of Oncology, Department of Medicine
- Director of Faculty Development
- Member, Department of Immunology
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute