Buffalo Clinical and Translational Research Center > Pilot Translational and Clinical Studies Program
Pilot Translational and Clinical Studies Program
Requests for Applications (RFAs)
Requests for Applications for Pilot Studies proposals will be posted here.
Goals of Pilot Translational and Clinical Studies Program
- Support pilot studies to develop innovative methods and technologies to solve clinical and translational research problems.
- Foster cross-disciplinary collaborations and mentoring relationships.
- Create a context for innovation in clinical and translational science in the BTC.
Steven J. Fliesler, PhD
- Meyer H. Riwchun Endowed Chair Professor
- Vice-Chairman and Director of Research
- Department of Ophthalmology and Ira G. Ross Eye Institute Vision Research Center
- Professor of Biochemistry
- School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- University at Buffalo